Find Powerpoint Presentations below on General Toxicology, + more coming soon on subjects such as Chemicals, History, Ethics and more things-toxicology.
General Toxicology Information
- "Reflections on the past, Report on the present, Envision the Future". NAHMMA (North American Hazardous Materials Management Association): 20th Annual Hazardous Materials Management Conference on Household & Small Business Waste. Tacoma, WA. September 18-23, 2005.
- "Children: The Health Effects of A Small Dose of Chemicals". Department of Public Health - Seattle & King County Environmental Health Division. Children and Their Environment. Seattle, WA. June 25, 2005.
- "Toxicology, Human Health, and The Precautionary Principle". Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, University of Washington. Seattle, WA. May 26, 2005.
- "Converging Issues: Lead, Ethics, and Our Children's Potential". Department of Psychology and Center for Developmental Psychobiology, State University of New York (SUNY) & Binghamton University, NY. April 29, 2005.
- "A Small Dose of Toxicology - Health Effects of Common Chemicals". College of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX. February 21, 2005.
- "A Small Dose of Toxicology: Introduction To The Health Effects Of Common Chemicals". The Environment and the Health of Populations (BHLTH497), course at the University of Washington (invited by Linda Westbrook). Bothell, WA. October 6, 2004.
- "Science and Health Risks- DEHP/PVC and PBDEs". Washington State Public Health Association. Wenatchee, WA. October 4, 2004.
- "Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues Related to DART". Reproductive & Developmental Toxicology: Pharmaceutical, Environmental, and Legal Considerations. Northern and Southern California Chapters of the Society of Toxicology - Fall 2004 Meeting. San Diego, CA. October 1, 2004.
- "Child Development and Social Responsibility". Children's Environmental Health (ENVH 517a), course at Department of Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences, University of Washington. Seattle, WA. April 28, 2004.
Find Powerpoints here detailing the effects, history and ethical considerations of a range of common chemicals.
Ethics and the Precautionary Principle
History of Toxicology