Resources for Children's Environmental Rights
Following are some resources for those interested in the work being done to protect children's environmental health.
- Partnership on Children's Health and the Environment: Guiding Principles on Children's Health
- Science and Environmental Health Network: Guardianship of Future Generations
- Child Rights Information Network (CRIN) - A global network coordinating information and promoting action on child rights. More than 2,000 member organisations and tens of thousands more activists from across the world rely on CRIN for research and information.
- The Politics of Risk: A Human Rights Paradigm for Children's Environmental Health Research - Article by Maura A. Ryan published in the edition of Environmental Health Perspectives (a peer-reviewed journal housed in the U.S. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences).
- World Health Organization: Inheriting the World: Atlas of Children's Health and the Environment